Since we're rethinking labor law, asks James Sherk, why not rethink more of it? Such as the case for letting unionized companies pay individual employees higher wages than union contracts allow.
Reforming labor law: while we're at it
- San Francisco sick leave followup
- FLSA and breast-feeding
- Hans Bader uncovers a Catch-22 in EEOC enforcement
- NBA decertification and antitrust lawsuit
- "NLRB Postpones Worker-Notification Rule"
- Department of Labor seeks to narrow "advice exception" to disclosure laws
- Around the web, August 26
- Around the web, July 27
- NFL lockout appeal in Eighth Circuit
- Cato Journal: "Are Unions Good for America?"
- Bernstein & Leonard: discriminatory roots of progressive labor laws
- Labor policy issues at the Federalist convention
- Since labor law reform is on the table...
- Mitchell Rubinstein on labor unions and DFR suits