Several provisions in the controversial bill would chill employers' speech to workers by exposing it to stiff financial penalties or union-sought injunctions, as former NLRB general counsel John Irving explains in the WSJ.
EFCA vs. employers' speech
- New teeth for federal contractor regulation?
- Labor law reform without EFCA?
- "Don't Buy Specter's EFCA 'Compromise'"
- "Card-Checked: The Game"
- "Card check comes to campus"
- EFCA "compromise", the latest round
- "The Impact of Card Check on the U.S. Economy"
- F. Vincent Vernuccio, "A Primer on the Employee Free Choice Act's Arbitration Provision"
- State of play on EFCA
- WSJ: "Blinding arbitration"
- Mail-in union balloting
- _What_ employer advantage?
- A card-check Twitter scam
- EFCA : new footwork needed
Center for Legal Policy at the