Obama's picks could bring surprisingly rapid changes, according to an analysis by Eric Haren of Jenner & Block.
Ideological predilections of federal appeals courts
- New podcasts from the Manhattan Institute
- Maryland high court: allergy is disability requiring accommodation
- NY Times partisan hackery department: filibuster division
- Reuters fact check
- Where Newt's wrong--and where he's right
- Rejection of D.C. Circuit nominee may shift judicial nomination practices
- ABA opposes substantial number of Obama Administration's potential judicial nominees
- "State Court Challenges to Legislatively Enacted Tort Reforms"
- Texas Supreme Court finishes off Garza v. Merck
- Not so much separation of powers in New Jersey
- WSJ on John "Jack" McConnell (D.R.I.) nomination
- Around the web, April 14
- "New York Takes Step on Money in Judicial Elections"
- Around the web, February 10
- Judicial confirmations
Center for Legal Policy at the