That tactic? Actually requiring each claimant to assert a specific claim against each named defendant. The result? More than half a million claims have been resolved in just four months.
Asbestos MDL Clearing Docket With Shocking Tactic...
- Judge orders end to trial reservation system in Madison County asbestos docket
- The problem of the special master
- 0.1% claim rate in "successful" class action
- Asbestos litigation and search-engine optimization
- California rejects tertiary asbestos liability in O'Neill v. Crane
- Madison County's controversial asbestos litigation system under fire yet again
- Congressional hearing on asbestos fraud
- Judge orders lawyers to mandatory Labor-Day weekend seminar
- Around the web, August 22
- "CSX claims racketeering in Pittsburgh law firm's legal tactics"
- Around the web, July 29
- Around the web, June 18
- $322M verdict for phantom asbestosis
- "The Market for Specious Claims"
- Around the web, March 16
Center for Legal Policy at the