Mass tort litigation American-style helped ensure that the purported lessons of the Dalkon Shield fiasco would never be forgotten. But what if those lessons are themselves faulty?
IUDs: "The best birth control"
- On the feeding frenzy over Deepwater Horizon spill litigation
- Eighth Circuit goes on joinder bender
- The year that was (and more lists)
- "Lawsuit Growth in 2008"
- Aggregate litigation in Europe
- Beisner and Miller on aggregate litigation reform
- "Will Aggregate Litigation Come To Europe?"
- "Florida Making Wrong Waves Over Homeowner Insurance Crisis"
- The mass-tort statute of limitation game
- How Mass Torts Are Born
- "DOJ's Free Pass for Tort Fraud"