At Overlawyered this morning I look into a stealthily added and then hastily withdrawn provision in the House health-care reform bill that would have opened up remarkable new scope for qui tam actions.
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- Dahlia Lithwick does it again
- Paul Howard on the PPACA
- Epstein and Tribe debate PPACA
- SCOTUS Grants 5.5-Hour Oral Argument on Constitutionality of PPACA: What to Expect
- D.C. Circuit Upholds "Minimum Essential Coverage Provision"
- Obamacare SCOTUS-bound?
- Around the web, August 22
- Around the web, August 16
- Around the web, August 15
- Roundup, July 18
- What media bias?
- Around the web, March 9
- Jack Calfee's last op-ed
Center for Legal Policy at the