It didn't work as a tactic in the jaw implant mass tort, as Beck and Herrmann relate.
Suing the scientific advisor
- How much is the Bluetooth settlement injunction worth?
- Around the web, February 21
- Preempro jackpot justice verdicts in Philadelphia
- Chesley experts in two cases drop testimony
- Liability for thee, but not for me
- Texas Supreme Court finishes off Garza v. Merck
- "Win or lose, trial lawyers get millions in Vioxx fees"
- Dewey v. Volkswagen opening brief
- What the heck is going on in King County family court?
- Around the web, July 12
- Podcast on Wal-Mart v. Dukes
- $322M verdict for phantom asbestosis
- Gameshow justice: Godwin v. Electrolux Home Prods.
- Ken Feinberg and the Kentucky fen-phen suit
- Around the web, February 5
Center for Legal Policy at the