$7 million Mississippi verdict against Sherwin-Williams
- Mississippi Supreme Court gets hellhole cleanup opportunity
- Around the web, February 17
- State-hired contingent fee counsel: Atlantic Richfield Co. v. Santa Clara
- More on the John McConnell (D.R.I.) nomination
- Senate moves slowly ...
- California Supreme Court decides Santa Clara v. Superior Court
- Committee vote set for Jack McConnell; Ron Motley honored
- In Rhode Island, campaigning on failure
- NPR lists Kagan's credentials; other nomination controversies
- "Suing the Tobacco and Lead Pigment Industry: Government Litigation as Public Health Prescription"
- Mississippi football player's lead paint win
- Unanimous Wisconsin high court: lead pigment not defectively designed
- Wisconsin lead paint decision
- Epstein: "How Other Countries Judge Malpractice"
Center for Legal Policy at the