Jonathan Rauch on the anomalous, perhaps unconstitutional, status of the Sarbanes-Oxley law's Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.
"The Peculiar Problem of 'Peekaboo'"
- Around the web, September 2
- SEC adopting strict vicarious liability?
- SEC whistleblower rules
- "Whatever Happened to IPOs?"
- Around the web, February 1
- Around the web, October 17
- "Prognosticating Free Enterprise v. PCAOB"
- "Sarbanes-Oxley Is Working Out Really Great For Michael Oxley"
- Sarbanes-Oxley before the Supreme Court
- "CEO Not Charged With Fraud But SEC Pursues Clawback Anyway"
- Supreme Court to rule on constitutionality of SarbOx oversight panel
- Schumer's "say on pay"
- CPSIA, collateral and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Jonathan Macey on corporate governance