George Priest is tracking the ominous rhetoric on antitrust from the Obama administration.
Trustbusting would have averted financial crisis?
- Regulators at cross-purposes
- Plaintiffs' lawyers protect their cartel by bringing antitrust suit
- Frank v. Fitzpatrick: I get to say "told you so!"
- CCAF Second Circuit brief in Blessing v. Sirius XM Radio, Inc.
- Around the web, December 15
- NBA decertification and antitrust lawsuit
- An employee's revenge
- Around the web, September 2
- Judge Baer approves $0 Sirius XM class action settlement
- Around the web, August 25
- Around the web, August 16
- Arbitration jiu-jitsu against AT&T Mobility?
- FTC investigating Google
- NFL lockout appeal in Eighth Circuit
- Manne and Wright on search-engine bias
Center for Legal Policy at the