Will it fuel litigation?
New credit-card bill
- MetLife fires 4,300 citing uncertainty and overregulation
- SEC files to appeal Judge Rakoff's rejection of Citi settlement
- Federal district court rejects Citigroup-SEC settlement, sets trial date
- Second Circuit Interprets Prison Litigation Reform Act to Cap Attorney's Fee Award at $1.40
- SEC and Citigroup Anxiously Await Ruling
- Cordray Confirmation Stalemate Continues to 'Handicap' CFPB
- Taylor on Title VI disparate impact claims
- Zywicki on CFPB
- Guest blogger: Professor Michael Perino
- Low-hanging fruit and job creation
- Dodd-Frank crimes
- "The victims of 'consumer protection'"
- Dumb law dept.: Dodd-Frank § 953(b)
- "Financial reform bill calls for diversity"
- Race and gender quotas In the financial sector?