Mickey Kaus on a card-check "compromise": "if union organizers can distribute the ballots, watch the ballots being signed and collect the ballots for mailing, I don't see where the potential for harassment has been much reduced."
Mail-in union balloting
- New teeth for federal contractor regulation?
- Labor law reform without EFCA?
- "Don't Buy Specter's EFCA 'Compromise'"
- EFCA vs. employers' speech
- "Card-Checked: The Game"
- "Card check comes to campus"
- EFCA "compromise", the latest round
- "The Impact of Card Check on the U.S. Economy"
- F. Vincent Vernuccio, "A Primer on the Employee Free Choice Act's Arbitration Provision"
- State of play on EFCA
- WSJ: "Blinding arbitration"
- _What_ employer advantage?
- A card-check Twitter scam
- EFCA : new footwork needed
Center for Legal Policy at the