A Federalist Society/Heritage lunchtime panel discussion today (Wednesday) in Washington, D.C. with panelists that include Roger Clegg (Center for Equal Opportunity), Gail Heriot (U. San Diego/U.S. Commission on Civil Rights), Jocelyn Samuels (National Women's Law Center), and Theodore Shaw (Columbia, formerly NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund). Todd Gaziano will moderate. Details here.
"Civil Rights Law in the Obama Administration"
- September 14 US Commission on Civil Rights Conference in DC
- "Look for the union agenda, and get ready to pay"
- Chrysler bailout and bankruptcy law
- Part carrot, part stick
- Trustbusting would have averted financial crisis?
- Trial lawyers and the Chrysler bailout
- Obama fills two NLRB vacancies
- Advice for the new president
- Mortgage cramdowns said to be in Obama stimulus package
- Obama administration labor and employment picks
- Durbin-Obama-Brown Patriot Employers Act
- Obama and Behavioral Economics
- Equal Remedies Act of 2007
- Caught in the Crossfire