So, Jennifer Rubin wonders, which way is judicial deference going to cut now?
Executive and legislative branches in liberal hands, judiciary in conservative
- Medical malpractice reform passes House
- Where Newt's wrong--and where he's right
- Around the web, December 15
- Around the web, October 31
- In defense of Eric Holder
- "Politicization of Justice Department Worsens"
- What media bias? Debt-ceiling edition
- Boycotting CPAC
- Around the web, August 1
- Around the web, June 24
- Osama bin Laden is dead
- "The Man Who Vetted Sarah Palin"
- A slightly different take on Prosser-Kloppenburg
- "Obama's Dangerous Divorce from DOMA"
- Bipartisan civil justice caucus in Congress