Boies Schiller's exceedingly successful business model.
"The core clients keep the lights on, but the contingency fees provide a turbocharge to our revenues"
- Federal district court dismisses Netflix suit
- Wal-Mart Settlement Offer: Potentially Pocket Change for Class Member Participants
- Kentucky AG Sued Over Contingency-Fee Arrangement With Private Outside Counsel
- Jim Hood's coupon settlement
- Lester Brickman podcast
- "$7 million to sue Wal-Mart"?
- Around the web, June 13
- Podcast: Lester Brickman and "Lawyer Barons"
- Colorado DA offers bonuses for convictions
- Lester Brickman speaking in New York
- Plaintiffs' lawyers get $25,000,000; their clients get $37,500
- "Chicken farmers feel threatened by Oklahoma suit"
- Thoughts on litigation financing
- WSJ Blasts Oklahoma's AG
Center for Legal Policy at the