Even if an anonymous source counts as enough of a factual basis for launching a securities fraud action, a secondhand anonymous source may not be enough to do the trick, says the Southern District of New York [10b-5 Daily]
A little bird told them
- Around the web, February 21
- The Carlyle IPO
- Courts still ignoring cy pres requirements
- Responding to Professor Fitzpatrick on class action fees
- SEC and Citigroup Anxiously Await Ruling
- GAO on Stoneridge and secondary liability
- Roundup, July 18
- Around the web, June 7
- Why is Stan Chesley working for Ohio state pension funds?
- "Whatever Happened to IPOs?"
- What pro-business bias? (continued)
- Around the web, March 14
- Around the web, March 1
- "A nation of lawyers and judges"
- Around the web, January 20
Center for Legal Policy at the