Off-label prescribing of drugs
- Greg Conko: Can brand makers be sued for generic drug injuries?
- Greg Conko discusses the FDA's ban on off-label promotion
- Around the web, June 13
- Second Circuit rebukes Weinstein's handling of Zyprexa class action
- A $500 million damage award hardly makes news anymore
- Philadelphia Freedom? Another Round in the Prempro Wars
- Paxil Verdict In: Big Loss for GlaxoSmithKline
- Beck & Herrmann on Allergan suit for the right to promote off-label
- Botox Maker Asks Court: Do We Have A Right to Tell The Truth?
- Big Paxil Test Case Begins in Philadelphia
- "Did the Avandia scare hurt patients?"
- New York Assembly bill could open pharmaceutical litigation floodgates
- Copland and Howard: a proposal for drug-injury administrative compensation
- Conte v. Wyeth will stand