And a plaintiff "whistleblower" walks away with $48.7 million.
Northrop Grumman qui tam settlement
- Roundup, July 18
- Around the web, March 1
- Breaking: N.D. Ohio court finds false marking statute unconstitutional
- "New Breed of Patent Claim Bedevils Product Makers"
- "Whistle-Blowers' Experiences in Fraud Litigation against Pharmaceutical Companies"
- Trial Lawyers, Inc.: K Street -- Federal Government Relations (I)
- Hanging out in Maui with the litigation industry
- In California, advice on more remunerative litigation
- Bounty-hunters' paradise?
- Around the Web, May 2
- Ideas for narrowing qui tam
- "False Claims Act Corrections Act"
Center for Legal Policy at the