More: Eric Posner suspects Koh's partiality for transnationalism in law extends only up to a certain prudent point. And Eugene Volokh critically examines Koh's views on the collision between transnational law views of free speech and our own First Amendment tradition.
Harold Koh and transnationalism, cont'd
- New Featured Discussion: Kiobel and corporate liability under the Alien Tort Statute
- Alien Tort Claims Act: Kiobel cert petition
- Osama bin Laden is dead
- Around the web, December 30
- Around the web, August 30
- Think Globally, Sue Locally
- Environmental impact assessment an obligation under international customary law?
- Pope's head-of-state immunity
- Going after the Pope
- Human rights NGOs under scrutiny
- Eric Posner on the myths of international law
- She's no Harold Koh...
- "The U.S. Can't Be the World's Court"
- Lawprofs joining the Obama administration
- Stuart Taylor, Jr. and Evan Thomas on the Koh nomination