"High-Profile Plaintiffs Attorneys Start to Beat War Drums Over AIG Bonuses".
Just what this issue needs right now
- Around the web, April 22
- Around the web, July 26
- Connecticut law and those AIG bonuses
- From an AIG executive, a resignation...and why
- AIG employees: "Knocking at her window" woke her
- Because there isn't enough demagoguery already on the matter
- Letting AIG fail
- "This is about vengeance, not about saving money"
- Wanting Greenberg back at AIG
- AIG minus Hank Greenberg
- AIG and ratings agencies
- Well, that sure worked out well
Center for Legal Policy at the