The new pleading standards have had a big impact and have resulted in the dismissal of more claims, according to a new report from Shearman & Sterling.
Twombly and antitrust
- Johnson & Johnson lawsuit thrown out
- "Twombly is the Logical Extension of the Mathews v. Eldridge Test to Discovery"
- "The Costs of Heightened Pleading"
- In defense of Iqbal and Twombly
- Trial Lawyers, Inc.: K Street -- Federal Government Relations (II)
- Trial Lawyers, Inc.: K Street -- Foundations
- Yet another hearing on Iqbal, and Strickland moves quickly
- "A Twombly of Scholarship"
- Specter's bill to overturn Stoneridge
- WSJ editorial page vs. Arlen Specter
- Back to the bad old days on pleading?
- Iqbal and pleading, cont'd
- Iqbal: High court reins in liberal pleading
- Justice Souter and his replacement