The winter newsletter of the ABA's Class Action and Derivative Suits subcommittee, Section of Litigation, highlights the continued upsurge of interest in international class actions (via Karlsgodt).
"Class Actions Sans Frontieres"
- New Featured Discussion: Kiobel and corporate liability under the Alien Tort Statute
- Federal district court dismisses Netflix suit
- Hans Bader on challenging class-action abuses
- Wal-Mart Settlement Offer: Potentially Pocket Change for Class Member Participants
- Wal-Mart v. Dukes & A.E.P. v. Connecticut
- Alien Tort Claims Act: Kiobel cert petition
- Osama bin Laden is dead
- Back Doctors Ltd. v. Metropolitan Property & Cas. Ins. Co.: CAFA jurisdictional limits
- Kabateck Brown Kellner and a figurehead plaintiff?
- Around the web, December 30
- Today is the AT&T Mobility v. Concepcion argument
- Big Apple v. Apple settlement: Ira Stoll responds
- Lawyers Sue Facebook For Letting Kids Like Advertisements
- Around the web, August 30
- Around the web, August 4
Center for Legal Policy at the