Our own Jim Copland and Paul Howard of the Manhattan Institute, in the Washington Times; Gordon Crovitz, in the Wall Street Journal. More: Russell Jackson (via Beck & Herrmann), Carter @ ShopFloor, Daniel Fisher @ Forbes, Ted Frank @ Overlawyered, Rick Hills @ Prawfsblawg on Justice Thomas's federalism, and one we missed before from Beck & Herrmann.
More Wyeth v. Levine reactions
- Guest speakers at the AAJ's summer convention
- "A malignant form of institutional competition"
- New Republic: "Pre-emption games"
- The Wyeth Case, pre-emption and federalism ctd.
- Court Rejects Preemption in Wyeth v. Levine
- AEI's Roger Bate on Wyeth v. Levine
- "The right prescription for drug safety"
- Wyeth v. Levine before the Supreme Court
- Waxman report on drug preemption
- Preemption: Meanwhile, back at the convention
- SCOTUS to hear two big preemption cases
- $143.5 million Prempro/Premarin verdict against Wyeth