David Rossmiller believes the much-ballyhooed (by Dickie Scruggs, the New York Times, and others) False Claims Act over insurer wind-vs.-water practices may be getting ready to expire with a whimper. Not that Rossmiller is entirely lacking in admiration for the now-imprisoned trial lawyer legend: "Let's face it, give the man his due, Dickie Scruggs is the guy who took down Dickie Scruggs! That's hard to do."
Katrina whistleblower litigation, cont'd
- Scruggs tries to wiggle out of guilty plea
- An employee's revenge
- Around the web, August 15
- No surprises on Zach Scruggs
- Documentary "Injustice" on Reelz tonight
- Around the web, February 10
- Around the web, August 2
- Zach Scruggs: "post comments on all Rossmiller's blogs and overtake it with our propaganda"
- "Whistle-Blowers' Experiences in Fraud Litigation against Pharmaceutical Companies"
- On the Scruggs scandals, "Kings of Tort"
- Examiner on whistleblower law
- "Obama signs bill amending False Claims Act"
- After Allison Engine
- Here are a few of the problems with activist AGs