Slate's "BizBox" blogger writes that the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act "only has the potential to harm" those businesses "who, frankly, deserve to be harmed".
Because everyone knows all suits are meritorious
- Paycheck Fairness Act, defining 'fairness' as more litigation
- Ledbetter, Sotomayor and an empathetic statute of limitations
- Ledbetter and the press, cont'd
- Ledbetter Act to apply to promotion, demotion decisions?
- "The Mirage of Pay Equity"
- Ledbetter legislation passes House, on to President Obama
- When in doubt, sue -- Senate passes Ledbetter bill
- "Record Retention Nightmare Created by Ledbetter Fair Pay Act"
- The two labor/lawyer/grievance bills pass House
- Hans Bader on Ledbetter/PFA
- "The Ledbetter Act: Sacrificing Justice for 'Fair' Pay"
- Environmental justice is to justice as ...
- The new Congress convenes, trial lawyer lobby smiles
- Presidential debate invokes Lilly Ledbetter