Apparently that's part of the job description of Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal, who's been going after AT&T over its workforce cuts in the Nutmeg State.
Forbidding private company to lay off workers
- San Francisco sick leave followup
- FLSA and breast-feeding
- Hans Bader uncovers a Catch-22 in EEOC enforcement
- NBA decertification and antitrust lawsuit
- Senate hearing on arbitration and cell-phone contracts
- "NLRB Postpones Worker-Notification Rule"
- Department of Labor seeks to narrow "advice exception" to disclosure laws
- Around the web, August 26
- Around the web, July 27
- NFL lockout appeal in Eighth Circuit
- When an activist AG goes to Washington, posturing rides along
- On Election Day, some politics
- Around the web, October 29
- The hosts of the Vancouver fundraiser Blumenthal flew to were...
- Around the web, October 13
Center for Legal Policy at the