Conte v. Wyeth will stand
- Deep pocket files: Scott Simon and Harding Pharmacy
- Sioux sue
- Greg Conko: Can brand makers be sued for generic drug injuries?
- Greg Conko discusses the FDA's ban on off-label promotion
- Around the web, August 1
- Told-you-so dept.: USDOT exonerates Toyota
- "Disclosed to Death"
- "Use of a headset that covers both ears will impair your ability to hear other sounds"
- A $500 million damage award hardly makes news anymore
- Philadelphia Freedom? Another Round in the Prempro Wars
- Nevada Supreme Court rejects third-party pharmacy liability
- Paxil Verdict In: Big Loss for GlaxoSmithKline
- Beck & Herrmann on Allergan suit for the right to promote off-label
- Botox Maker Asks Court: Do We Have A Right to Tell The Truth?
- Big Paxil Test Case Begins in Philadelphia