Daniel Schwartz hopes Obama will seek moderate counsel and be on the lookout for unintended consequences in employment and labor law matters.
Advice for the new president
- Around the web, March 13
- San Francisco sick leave followup
- FLSA and breast-feeding
- Hans Bader uncovers a Catch-22 in EEOC enforcement
- NBA decertification and antitrust lawsuit
- An employee's revenge
- Cain and sexual harassment charges
- "NLRB Postpones Worker-Notification Rule"
- More arguments against the Obama American Jobs Act's litigation provisions
- Department of Labor seeks to narrow "advice exception" to disclosure laws
- Obama's American Jobs Act to create lawyer jobs
- Self-parody NY Times op-ed department: "Ugly? You May Have A Case"
- Around the web, August 26
- Bloomberg win on EEOC work/life balance suit
- Damned if you do files: Briscoe v. New Haven