Another voice on pre-emption: "abuse of the system by trial lawyers is driving safe drugs from the market and patients from mainstream medicine. The Supreme Court -- and eventually Congress -- must take a stand against these tort abuses for the sake of public health."
AEI's Roger Bate on Wyeth v. Levine
- Guest speakers at the AAJ's summer convention
- "A malignant form of institutional competition"
- More Wyeth v. Levine reactions
- New Republic: "Pre-emption games"
- The Wyeth Case, pre-emption and federalism ctd.
- Court Rejects Preemption in Wyeth v. Levine
- "The right prescription for drug safety"
- Wyeth v. Levine before the Supreme Court
- Waxman report on drug preemption
- Preemption: Meanwhile, back at the convention
- SCOTUS to hear two big preemption cases
- $143.5 million Prempro/Premarin verdict against Wyeth