Prof. Ribstein has some thoughts.
"The meltdown and the end of the corporate era"
- Hans Bader on SEC charges against former Fannie and Freddie execs
- SEC files to appeal Judge Rakoff's rejection of Citi settlement
- Federal district court rejects Citigroup-SEC settlement, sets trial date
- SEC and Citigroup Anxiously Await Ruling
- Around the web, August 31
- Taylor on Title VI disparate impact claims
- Guest blogger: Professor Michael Perino
- Around the web, April 14
- Holman Jenkins on myths of the financial crisis
- GMAC bailout
- Poll: Execs fear bailout/crisis litigation
- Connecticut law and those AIG bonuses
- "This is about vengeance, not about saving money"
- Stimulus bill pay caps