Readers in and around Chicago take note: the law school's Searle Center is holding a two-day seminar this Thursday and Friday (Oct. 9-10) with prominent academic presenters on topics that include ADR, medical malpractice, punitive damages, securities litigation, and procedure. Details here.
Upcoming at Northwestern: "Empirical Studies of Civil Liability"
- Medical malpractice reform passes House
- HR 5
- Around the web, February 21
- The Carlyle IPO
- CJD still lying about hot coffee
- A separate thought on Farber-White and medical malpractice
- A shocking concession by Svorny on medical malpractice caps
- Spirited med-mal debate complete!
- Courts still ignoring cy pres requirements
- Marie Gryphon cited for work on loser pays
- New Featured Discussion: MI and Cato scholars debate med-mal
- Responding to Professor Fitzpatrick on class action fees
- Arafiles update
- SEC and Citigroup Anxiously Await Ruling
- Another lawless jackpot award over propofol in Nevada
Center for Legal Policy at the