David Rossmiller has the details on the whimper-like demise of what was once billed as a key Rigsby-backed Gulf Coast insurance case. It's worth bookmarking in case you ever run into someone who says, "You know, it's a shame Dickie Scruggs blew it all with the judge-bribing, because his Katrina wind/water cases really had a lot of merit."
Plaintiffs dismiss Scruggs' McIntosh case
- "Kings of Tort" reviewed
- A Lot Happens in 15 Years
- Another Scruggs-Related Guilty Plea
- Scruggs' good press
- Katrina whistleblower litigation, cont'd
- Scruggs opponent: how about giving that bribe money to me?
- Langston singing in Scruggs scandals?
- Master & Settlement: Ten years of advocacy and more litigation
- State Farm v. Scruggs
- Scruggs and Rigsby update: dynamite depositions
- More Scruggs trouble (Rigsby branch)
- Zach Scruggs Gets 14 Months
- Trial-bar scandal? What scandal?
- Rigsby sisters sought out Scruggs-client files
Center for Legal Policy at the