He's interviewed on video at American Justice Partnership on public understanding of the rule of law, Little League and "legal land mine areas", judicial activism, lawyers as a special interest rather than a "guardian class", and more. The highly praised majority of the Michigan court is a perennial target of the organized plaintiff's bar and its allies, and Justice Taylor's own seat is up this November.
Michigan Chief Justice Clifford Taylor
- Around the web, August 31
- Election day
- "The Assault on the Elected Judiciary"
- Around the web, August 27
- Michigan: "State's top court is siding with malpractice claims"
- At the Michigan Supreme Court
- Around the Web, August 26
- Michigan's economic woes
- Top state court race: In Michigan, Chief Justice Taylor defeated
- Matthew Schneider on the Michigan Supreme Court
- Michigan Supreme Court nixes court depacking scheme
- Michigan court depacking scheme off the ballot, for now
- Michigan court-stripping debacle
- The story behind "Reform Michigan Government Now!"