Stop the presses? My Manhattan Institute colleague Nicole Gelinas has relatively kind words for the financial enforcement efforts of New York attorney general Andrew Cuomo, at least as compared with his predecessor, the ever-overreaching Eliot Spitzer.
Cuomo as Wall Street enforcer
- Lago Agrio lawyers lobbying state AGs?
- Around the web, August 19
- Martin Act abuses
- Around the web, April 22
- On Election Day, some politics
- Around the web, August 25
- Spitzer: let's use public pension funds to annihilate U.S. Chamber
- Second Circuit ruling against utilities: Activist AGs rejoice
- New featured column: "Greenberg's Settlement, Spitzer's Folly"
- Spitzer's independent-stock-research mandate
- Climate change suits against directors and officers
- From an AIG executive, a resignation...and why
- AP and Andrew Cuomo on Wall Street pay
- Spitzer vs. Grasso, a post-mortem
Center for Legal Policy at the