It's gotten embarrassing enough that even the local trial lawyers' best friends, like Brian Dickerson of the Free Press, are telling them they'd be better off dissociating themselves from it.
Michigan court-stripping debacle
- "The Great Debate: Does America Need More Trial Lawyers?"
- Around the web, June 5
- NASA exonerates Toyota on sudden acceleration
- Election day
- Around the web, October 29
- Around the web, August 27
- "Paying-To-Play in Securities Class Actions: A Look at Lawyers' Campaign Contributions"
- California trial lawyer generosity, cont'd
- Michigan: "State's top court is siding with malpractice claims"
- "Big, late $ from trial lawyer-backed group"
- Trial Lawyers, Inc.: K Street -- Federal Government Relations (I)
- Trial Lawyers, Inc.: K Street -- Foundations
- How the Plaintiffs Bar Bought the Senate
- "Pay to play with AGs"
- Trial lawyers prepare ad campaign on med-mal