On their 500th post to their excellent weblog. Recent good stuff includes an analysis of the DOJ's position on the application of the False Claims Act to off-label marketing, commentary on the recent Endotech decision, and a rundown of warning causation cases. Come see them speak at AEI on May 21.
Congratulations to Beck and Herrmann
- An employee's revenge
- "Disclosed to Death"
- "Use of a headset that covers both ears will impair your ability to hear other sounds"
- "Whistle-Blowers' Experiences in Fraud Litigation against Pharmaceutical Companies"
- A $500 million damage award hardly makes news anymore
- Examiner on whistleblower law
- "Obama signs bill amending False Claims Act"
- Katrina whistleblower litigation, cont'd
- After Allison Engine
- Around the Web, May 2
- "The False Claims Act: A Proper Tool for Enforcing Health Care Quality Standards?"
- "False Claims Act Corrections Act"
- Allison Engine podcast
- "Polluting Medical Judgment? False Assumptions in the Pursuit of False Claims Regarding Off-Label Prescribing"