Errin' at the podium
- Atrazine litigation in Madison County
- Web-only Q & A session on Stossel
- "The People v. CO2"
- Group: bankrupt chemical maker owes another $9 billion
- Louisiana judge: "gradual", "environmental" insurance exclusions don't apply to bad drywall
- "Federal Judge Tosses $100 Million Punitive Damages Award Against BP"
- Jury awards NYC $105 million in Exxon MTBE case
- Fifth Circuit reinstates climate change class action
- Wolf protection lawsuits
- Amicus briefs in TVA nuisance case
- Judge moves to ban sugar-beet crop
- "Climate lawsuits are coming, Gore & Browner warn"
- 2nd Circuit Revives "Federal Common Law of Nuisance" Suit
- NYC may have upper hand in ExxonMobil MTBE trial
- Suit blaming birth defects on pollution advances in U.K.