Forgot to include a Geoffry Fieger update in today's Around the Web entry. Jury selection ended, opening arguments were Thursday, and the tedium commenced today.
- "The Great Debate: Does America Need More Trial Lawyers?"
- The John Edwards indictment
- Around the web, June 5
- NASA exonerates Toyota on sudden acceleration
- Around the web, October 29
- "Paying-To-Play in Securities Class Actions: A Look at Lawyers' Campaign Contributions"
- California trial lawyer generosity, cont'd
- "Big, late $ from trial lawyer-backed group"
- Trial Lawyers, Inc.: K Street -- Federal Government Relations (I)
- Trial Lawyers, Inc.: K Street -- Foundations
- How the Plaintiffs Bar Bought the Senate
- "Pay to play with AGs"
- Trial lawyers prepare ad campaign on med-mal
- Richard Weekley on Texas reforms
- California trial lawyer generosity
Center for Legal Policy at the