Cumberland/Samford lawprof Michael DeBow, an occasional contributor to this site, weighs in on the judicial-selection debate (on the election side) in this article in the Federalist Society's Engage.
"State Judicial Selection: Once More Unto the Breach"
- Around the web, September 27
- Around the web, August 31
- Around the web, August 26
- Around the web, July 29
- Around the web, June 18
- "Merit selection" in Illinois
- Lund on "merit selection"
- NYS Board of Elections v. Lopez Torres
- GOP candidates on judicial philosophy
- New York's judge-picking methods not a federal constitutional violation
- Prediction: Canada won't see U.S.-style excesses