Readers may have noticed that when we cite the NYT's legal coverage favorably (honest, that does happen sometimes), a disproportionate share of the time the byline on the linked stories will read "Adam Liptak". Apparently, favorable regard from people like us has not served as a bar to his advancement. Congratulations are in order to him, to the Times, and to its readers.
Greenhouse replacement: Times gets lucky
- Obamacare Debate Complete: The participant with the most compelling argument was...
- Sackett v. EPA
- Coming next week: featured discussion on PPACA
- A small victory against the EPA
- New Podcasts: Making sense of the court order in Kiobel
- Kiobel debate complete
- New Featured Discussion: Kiobel and corporate liability under the Alien Tort Statute
- Supreme Court hears argument on Stolen Valor Act
- Speaking of NY Times bias...
- NY Times partisan hackery department: filibuster division
- Compucredit v. Greenwood
- Wherein George Soros wastes his money
- The myth of the pro-business Supreme Court (continued)
- The expense of the death penalty
- Alex Tabarrok on medical patents