Notes Carter Wood at NAM "Shop Floor": "The self-immolation by Gov. Eliot Spitzer may actually hurt the cause of tort reform in New York, at least with respect to medical malpractice. Spitzer, whose brother is a neurosurgeon, created a task force last year to recommend changes to state law to help rein in malpractice insurance premium increases (14 percent last year)."
"On the Tort Reform Angle, Too Bad about Spitzer"
- Madison County's controversial asbestos litigation system under fire yet again
- Around the web, December 15
- Marie Gryphon cited for work on loser pays
- New Featured Discussion: MI and Cato scholars debate med-mal
- Kentucky AG Sued Over Contingency-Fee Arrangement With Private Outside Counsel
- "State Court Challenges to Legislatively Enacted Tort Reforms"
- Around the web, September 27
- Texas tort reform could be a 2012 issue
- "Trial lawyers prep for war on Perry"
- Around the web, August 19
- Tort reform in the 2012 presidential race
- Around the web, July 27
- The intellectual dishonesty of Andrew Cohen
- Around the web, June 22
- Around the web, June 18
Center for Legal Policy at the