The Times's Joe Nocera casts a skeptical eye and concludes that the president of the Humane Society of the United States is "playing Russian roulette with the truth".
Meat safety scare
- "The right prescription for drug safety"
- The FDA and drug pre-emption
- "Polluting Medical Judgment? False Assumptions in the Pursuit of False Claims Regarding Off-Label Prescribing"
- The FDA's warning letter on Vioxx
- Suicide risk of anticonvulsants?
- FDA's new "Changes Being Effected" regulation
- FDA preemption in the courts
- Vioxx settlement provides windfall for plaintiffs who brought legally frivolous suits
- Non-Manufacturer Owes Duty to Product Consumer, says Federal Court
- Trial lawyer earmark in FDARA?