Louisiana better governed than Florida
- Day v. Persels & Associates
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Global warming lawsuits and insurance
- Around the web, January 27
- No good deed goes unpunished files
- And this is why your Michigan auto insurance is so expensive: Boertmann v. Cincinnati Insurance
- Fogel v. Farmers Group: CCAF challenges $90m fee in claims-made settlement
- Around the web, August 22
- Is mens rea constitutionally required? Shelton v. Department of Corrections
- Update: good result in Howell v. Hamilton Meats & Provisions
- "CSX claims racketeering in Pittsburgh law firm's legal tactics"
- On TruTV Wednesday at 11:30 am Eastern
- Insurers and Toyota sudden acceleration
- Caylee's Law?
- Around the web, June 5