Spitzer's decapitation of AIG and Marsh.
Well, that sure worked out well
- Martin Act abuses
- Around the web, April 22
- Around the web, August 25
- Around the web, July 26
- Spitzer: let's use public pension funds to annihilate U.S. Chamber
- New featured column: "Greenberg's Settlement, Spitzer's Folly"
- Spitzer's independent-stock-research mandate
- Connecticut law and those AIG bonuses
- From an AIG executive, a resignation...and why
- Just what this issue needs right now
- AIG employees: "Knocking at her window" woke her
- Because there isn't enough demagoguery already on the matter
- Letting AIG fail
- "This is about vengeance, not about saving money"
- Wanting Greenberg back at AIG