Not only does the Federalist Society have a new podcast of Ted on the Exxon oral argument, it's also got a new podcast featuring Marcia Madsen of Mayer Brown on Allison Engine, the False Claims Act case discussed earlier here. P.S. Tony Mauro/Legal Times and AP/WSJ have accounts of the Allison oral argument, held the other day.
Allison Engine podcast
- An employee's revenge
- "Whistle-Blowers' Experiences in Fraud Litigation against Pharmaceutical Companies"
- Examiner on whistleblower law
- "Obama signs bill amending False Claims Act"
- Katrina whistleblower litigation, cont'd
- After Allison Engine
- Congratulations to Beck and Herrmann
- Around the Web, May 2
- "The False Claims Act: A Proper Tool for Enforcing Health Care Quality Standards?"
- "False Claims Act Corrections Act"
- "Polluting Medical Judgment? False Assumptions in the Pursuit of False Claims Regarding Off-Label Prescribing"
Center for Legal Policy at the