George Wallace at Declarations & Exclusions has an overview of the resulting insurance issues, as well as questions of fire suppression and forest/chapparal management (see also here and here). And Point of Law contributor Prof. Martin Grace of RiskProf joined NPR's "Marketplace" to discuss the topic.
- Update on California foreign policy efforts
- Global warming lawsuits and insurance
- And this is why your Michigan auto insurance is so expensive: Boertmann v. Cincinnati Insurance
- Fogel v. Farmers Group: CCAF challenges $90m fee in claims-made settlement
- Update: good result in Howell v. Hamilton Meats & Provisions
- Insurers and Toyota sudden acceleration
- Gameshow justice: Godwin v. Electrolux Home Prods.
- Kabateck Brown Kellner discovers the flaw of cy pres
- Anti-reform measure in North Carolina
- Around the web, February 1
- Around the web, January 13
- Top ten lists
- Around the web, August 30
- "Frivolous Claim: The Need For Bad Faith Legislation"
- Around the web, August 4
Center for Legal Policy at the