Dr. Egilman "accepts responsibility" and agrees to pay Lilly $100 thousand. His statement recognizes that it "was not in the public interest to only put out one side of the story" in leaking selected documents to the New York Times. Bill Childs has details, as does Avery Johnson. Egilman spins the story to Pharmalot. Eric Starkman is less than impressed with the Times coverage.
Zyprexa protective order enforcement VI: Egilman settlement
- "... an agenda other than the full truth"
- There'll always be a NYT business section
- Judicial nominations and double standards
- New York Times on CPSIA
- Republic Windows sit-down strike, cont'd
- Greenhouse replacement: Times gets lucky
- Dept. of New York Times self-parody
- Quoted in NYT today
- Frank Rich vs. Clarence Thomas