David Bernstein, contributor to this site, has an op-ed discussing the sexual harassment suit by a woman who worked with scriptwriters at the TV comedy "Friends" which charges (inter alia) that the writers' brainstorming sessions and other interactions included too many sexually oriented jokes (via Volokh). See Overlawyered, Jul. 31 and links from there.
"Friends don't let friends censor Friends"
- Cain and sexual harassment charges II
- Cain and sexual harassment charges
- KBR seeking loser-pays against Jamie Leigh Jones
- Around the web, August 3
- Jamie Leigh Jones lawsuit falling apart
- Does Title VII require work-life balance?
- "Actions speak louder than words"
- The House medical liability reform bill comes in, unfrivolously
- Obama's SOTU medical malpractice plank
- Medical liability reform, the White House version
- "Thimerosal-autism test cases dismissed"
- Memphis sues Wells Fargo over subprime
- "Chevron Files Malicious Prosecution Suit Against Plaintiffs Lawyer"
- Specter introduces bill to overturn Stoneridge
- The Specious Claim Market
Center for Legal Policy at the